COSMETIC TATTOO AFTERCARE
We hope you love your brows as much as we do!
Here's your aftercare instructions in case you missed anything mentioned.
✨RIGHT AFTER ✨
After the procedure, gently blot the area with a clean tissue to absorb excess lymph fluid. Do this every 5 minutes until the oozing has stopped. Removing this fluid prevents hardening of the lymphatic fluids.
🧽 DAYS 1-7: CLEAN 🧽
Clean daily with a damp cotton pad to remove bacteria, build up of product, oils, and dead skin. Gently clean your eyebrows each morning and night with clean water. You may use a mild cleanser if necessary (e.g Cetaphil). To dry, gently pat with a clean dry tissue. Do NOT use a towel as they harbour bacteria. Avoid using any cleansing products containing acids (glycolic, lactic, or AHA), or any exfoliants on your brows.
🍇 DAYS 3-4: GRAPE SEED OIL 🍇
Apply a very thin amount of aftercare ointment/oil with a cotton tip and gently spread it across the treated area. The ointment/oil should be barely noticeable on the skin. Only apply on freshly clean brows.
🥰 IMPORTANT REMINDERS 🥰
- Use a fresh pillowcase while you sleep.
- Let any scabbing or dry skin NATURALLY exfoliate away. No picking!
- Picking can cause scarring and loss of colour.
- Avoid sweaty exercise for one week.
- Avoid long, hot showers for the first 10 days.
- Avoid face-down swimming, lakes, and hot tubs for the first 10 days.
- No facials, botox, chemical treatments or microdermabrasion for 2 weeks.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 4 weeks after the procedure.
- Avoid topical makeup and sunscreen on the area when it is healing.
- Avoid picking, or scratching the treated area.
If you are having any allergic reactions or issues please let us know right away via text (0493166077), and contact your GP immediately.